Reverse osmosis is a process that involves chemical treatment for water. Water is forced through a special membrane, and pressure is exerted to eliminate solid substances, minerals, contaminants and large molecules. This state-of-the-art water filtering and purification system is used by people throughout the world to improve the quality of water for cooking, drinking, and a wide range of purposes.
- What You Can Expect from the Best Reverse Osmosis Systems
- 3 Excellent Brands of Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
- 1. Watts Premier Four-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
- 2. iSpring Five-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water System (75GPD)
- 3. Crystal Clear 5-Stage RO Water System (with Storage Tank)
- Additional Reviews About The Products
- Buying Guide and Tips
- The Verdict
What You Can Expect from the Best Reverse Osmosis Systems
Although the need for clean and safe drinking water remains an important issue globally, it is important that you inspect carefully the features of different reverse osmosis systems available in the market. Initially, you need to determine your current water supply since a number of water suppliers are subject to publish a consumer confidence report annually, which include details about water issues and quality. After having the water quality assessed, you should take into consideration your household needs. If you are concerned about the quality of water, then you should start looking for the best reverse osmosis systems that would meet your needs and standards.
Primarily, reverse osmosis offers the following key benefits:
- Filtering out various types of bacterium such as fecal bacteria, E.Coli and giardia
- Eliminating minerals and salts including copper, lead, nickel and strontium
- Ensuring the cleanliness of water by keeping it free from chemicals and pesticides
- Maintaining the quality and taste of water
3 Excellent Brands of Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
Considering the benefits of using this type of water filtration system, you may want to check out the following top brands of reverse osmosis systems available in various sources.
1. Watts Premier Four-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
This top-notch brand of reverse osmosis system is suitable for those who look for a product that is convenient and reliable at the same time. In fact, you no longer need to wait for the filtration system to depressurize before you can start using this product. You can also expect the following features in this outstanding reverse osmosis system by Watts Premiere:
- Each filter snaps perfectly into place
- The four-stage RO system filters, eliminates TDS and improves the taste of water
- Comes with 50 GPD semi-permeable thin membrane to remove minerals and elements
- Gets rid of 99.95% of cysts including cryptosporidium and giardia
- Minimizes nitrites and nitrates components from the water
- Certified and tested by the WQA
According to most product users, this water filtration system by Watts Premiere comes with a reasonable price, as compared to other options in the market. Moreover, it is not prone to breakage, leak or damage. To ensure the taste and cleanliness of the water, several users recommend you to change the filter every 5 to 6 months.
2. iSpring Five-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water System (75GPD)
- Silent operation and high quality construction
- NSF-certified for superior performance
- Free form air gap and noise
- Auto shut-off valves
- Easy maintenance for the filter
- Models with built-in booster water pump available for water pressure below 45 PSI
What product users like about this product is the durability of the unit, which lasts for a number of years. Hence, you can enjoy drinking fresh and clean water at all times. Furthermore, the company provides the finest customer service, and you can obtain prompt solutions to any issue with the product.
3. Crystal Clear 5-Stage RO Water System (with Storage Tank)
The 5-stage reverse osmosis water filter system by Crystal Clear produces fresh and clean water at a much faster rate because of its 50 GPD component. With this product, you will be able to refill the tank quicker than when you use filtration systems with 25 (or less) GPD membranes. Moreover, you only need to change the pre and post filters at least twice a year for regular usage, as this can ensure the quality of water produced.
The following are a few other features of this product:
- NSF-listed water storage tank
- Lead-free and chrome material for the faucet
- Top-rated filters to ensure maximum performance
- Eliminates elements and impurities including chromium, mercury, lead chlorine and barium
- Auto shut-off feature for the valve to eliminate wastes when you close the feed line
Product users are impressed by the water quality after using this product. Although the price is quite steep, they are satisfied with the reliability and high performance of this brand of RO system that meets their standards and expectations.
|http://www.bestwaterfiltersreviews.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.|
Additional Reviews About The Products
Here’s what other people are saying about these products.
Best water filter
I have used this filter however i have noticed that the level of chlorine is higher than the one we are using now. We have installed right now the fully automated high density water filter with nano technology which filters up to 0.5 microns. This water filter is being used by several hospitals now because of the purity of the water and is believed to treat several diseases because on the nano technology. You can visit their site on spheretech.besaba.com.
iSpring 75GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System, Nice filter.
I bought this sustem 6 month ago.Everythink working fine.We live in New York where regular water is very clear - 50ppm, but we can't drink water because of chlorine.Every month we spent $50 on "Pollan Spring" water.After buying filter sustem our water is so clear - 8ppm,tests good and no any smell of chlorine.All family drink this water. I highly recommend this sustem to everyone.
Buying Guide and Tips
In your search for the best reverse osmosis system, you should consider buying one that is easy to install without the use of intricate tools. You should also look for a product that meets your budget, so it makes sense to compare different brands available. Keep in mind that the price of most RO systems ranges between $145 and $250, depending on the brand and features of the product.
Several online stores offer a wide selection of filtration systems, so you may want to start looking and comparing products. Aside from checking the price, you should determine the ease of changing water filters since these should be changed on a monthly or quarterly basis. Thus, you should not only check the price of the unit, but the cost of replacement filters, as well. This way, you will have an idea about the overall expenses when buying a reverse osmosis filtration system.
Reverse osmosis systems are indeed practical and functional for every household, as these ensure the overall quality and taste of water. With all the benefits that this type of filtration system offers, it makes perfect sense to purchase one for your and your family’s needs. The top three brands featured here are among the best ones you can choose from, so make it a point to check out these products from a reputable seller online.